Quick update tonight.
Ok so, Scorecard added at top of page now has a new entry. A super attractive girl, who according to the website, I'm a 99% match with, messaged me on Sunday night. We talked for awhile and scheduled a first date for tomorrow (Wednesday) night.
Also received another message from a potentially good match. That puts me up to 5 girls who I'm currently exchanging messages with. They aren't all promising - I have plans to make plans with one a week or so from now, another is 150km away in Trois-Rivers, and a third sort-of half rebutted my attempt at broaching the subject of a date. Probably a good thing, this week is hectic with me trying to juggle EC and this new girl + Halloween plans this weekend.
Finally, the third date with EC keeps getting postponed. As of now we have dinner plans on Friday and potentially meeting up with some of her friends after - we'll see how I play it depending on how my date tomorrow goes and if it doesn't get postponed again.
Have a good night folks,
Voldemort's like, "you ain't no muggle,
ReplyDeleteyo, everyone, look at this dog juggle!"