Hey folks, I decided to write a short post tonight instead of a full length one. Hopefully I'll be able to put together the next story tomorrow if I'm not too busy.
I still have two more dates to write up about, two more music type students. The website is lousy with music and artsy types. I'm not really against dating artsy types. I think every guy should date a few certain types of women before he settles down. I think it'd be interesting to date a thespian. Not for a long time, just a few months maybe, slum it a little bit. They may be pretentious but they'd probably be good in the sac.
I have a party for grad students tonight, should be good time. If anything interesting happens I'll be sure to write it up, but we'll cross that bridge if we get to one. I'm trying to avoid my fellow scientists and colleagues but there should be a bunch from other faculties there tonight.
Btw I want Ryan Gosling's jacket from his new movie, Drive. Picture after the jump.

No comments:
Post a Comment